Business Online Banking
Banking Convenience within your reach
Business Online Banking is a Mercantil Commercebank service exclusively designed for Business Customers. Its many features allow the convenience of managing all business
finances online, from any personal computer, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Mercantil Commercebank Business Online Banking Services allow you to manage your business finances effectively while simplifying your banking operations, a valuable feature that ensures safety and confidentiality in all your financial transactions at no cost.
Accurate information in real time
Business Online Banking provides you with precise information about your account(s) in real time, allowing you to make financial decisions based on current financial data. When you access our online services, you’ll have a clear and concise view of your business finances. Our services allow you to:
- Check account balances
- View check payment information
- Verify deposits and transfers
- Confirm stop payment requests
- Review bank statements
- Access your eStatements 24/7 from any computer with Internet access
- Access account history
- Transfer funds to third parties, domestic and international
A global view of your business
Business Online Banking allows you to manage your business finances according to your company needs. Our system has configuration capabilities that allow for control as well as automatic features.
- Set up multiple users with unique passwords
- Establish authorization requirements
- Assign feature control or functionality by user
- Establish daily transfer limits
- Order ACH Payroll
Important information concerning ACH Transactions
IAT (International ACH Transaction)
Effective September 18, 2009, changes will be made to the Automated Clearing House (“ACH”) formats for International transactions pursuant to regulatory compliance guidelines established by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”).
Mercantil Commercebank is not a Gateway Originating Bank and therefore, does not originate International ACH Transactions (“IAT”). All outbound ACH transactions are limited to domestic transactions, and all incoming IATs are subject to the OFAC regulations.
As a result of the implementation of these regulatory requirements, if you are the recipient of an ACH transaction from outside of the United States the following delays may occur:
- International ACH transactions may be delayed in accordance with NACHA and OFAC regulations in instances where an IAT originator is a match or possible match on the
- Processing, settlement and/or availability of these transactions may be temporarily suspended if enhanced scrutiny or verification is determined necessary.
For frequently asked questions regarding International ACH Transactions ("IAT"),
please click here.
For additional information, contact your account officer.
Safety in your financial operations
Business Online Banking has effective security controls that protect your financial security 24/7. Our system capabilities carry out your transactions equipped with the most advanced technology available to safeguard your identity online.
Our screening systems include:
- Digital Certificates for safe funds transferring
- Secure browser
- State-of-the-art encryption
- Firewall to keep out unauthorized users
- Password and PIN access protection
Dedicated Attention to our online customers
Business Online Banking has the qualified personnel to provide you with information and assistance if need be. Simply contact our Online Support Call Center and one of our Customer Service Representatives will be glad to assist you.
Accelerate the collection of your account receivables via a Mercantil Commercebank lockbox. We provide daily reporting of collections, which makes reconcilement easy.
Rev.: May, 2012 | Back to top